Tuesday 22 April 2014

by Lorna Rogers Photography










About Lorna:

My name is Lorna Rogers, I am a born again Christian and a Nature and Wildlife Photographer. My goal is to provide amazing gallery quality Nature and Wildlife Images for Art collectors everywhere that showcases God's beautiful nature and wildlife. Some of my images in the Inspirational Gallery will have Bible scriptures or poetry added to the image to give an added personal touch and to bring glory to Jesus for all he has done for me in my life and for giving me this passion for nature and wildlife photography. .

As a member of Fine Art America I am part of an artist community that offers the very best artwork in today's marketplace. All of my images are taken by myself with attention to detail. Many of my best images were exhibited in 2013 at the Krempp Gallery in Jasper, Indiana during a month long photography show. Some of my framed images are currently on display and available for purchase in the lobbies of several cabin rentals in Southern Indiana. And, if you like shopping directly through an interior designer I have several of my prints available at Elements of Design in Jasper, Indiana.

Finally, If you like one of my images and want it turned into a watercolor print or have a bible scripture added then just contact me and I will make a custom print just for you! Lorna Rogers Photography is a step above the rest because I really do care about Nature and Wildlife. I give God all the praise for the abundance of beauty I see everyday through my lens. It is with a humble heart and a thankful spirit that I present Lorna Rogers Photo.


Eckerty, IN - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment