Tuesday 19 August 2014

Images of the Cross by Belinda Threeths



He Will Never Forsake You

Description:

This artwork was created as a group. Artistically, computerized designed artwork This artwork is also in various different colors. BT EXPRESSIONS

Crucifixion

Description:

Artistically, computerized designed Spiritual and Religious artwork created to inspire, motivate and encourage for home, business, cards, etc. Comany: BT EXPRESSIONS

Reflections

Christ Carrying Our Sins


I Died For You


Crucifixion And Resurrection

Ascending


Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:

To See Belinda's Work In The Nelson Mandela Tribute Blog Please Click <> HERE <>







BELINDA THREETHS BIO:

This Artwork is suitable for framing and designed from my 'soul'

*************************************************************************

As I could recall, I have always had great passion for ART. In fact, as a child my only wish for Christmas was to receive an oil/water paint set. In elementary school during summer vacations, I took extra art classes and photography which included classes on how to develop photos in the dark-room. I also attend classes in high school and became very proficient in painting with charcoal colored crayons.

Unfortunately, I was in a car accident and sustained injuries which caused me to lose enormous flexibility in the right hand wrist movement, thus I did not have the skills or the capability to create artwork that I was accustomed to providing. I thought I would never again be able to use my artistic abilities, that is, until I became interested in computers and started experimenting with different software such as desktop publishing, graphics, photo editing, website design and video application. I soon learned that these different applications enabled me to enjoy again my given artistic gifts. I worked very hard to merge all of my knowledge into comprehensive.


Austell, GA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment